Best way to show "Top Resolver"

Josh Bridgens

Hi All,

Just wondering whether anyone has found the best way to show a "resolver of the week" on a dashboard? 

(Who has the most calls resolved this week) We are trying to refresh the Dashboards in the office to give off a much more "positive, user oriented" feel than our current heavily stats based data.

Josh

Hi @Josh Bridgens

There are various things you can show or use - forgive the colour scheme(!), but I've created 3 widgets here (a Custom list of Data, a counter, and a chart) to show 3 different variables relating to the resolution of calls

Screenshot_10.png

Let me know if any of these would work for you and I can post the config you might want to use. As an example, here is how the Chart is set up

Screenshot_9.png

Kind Regards

Bob Dickinson

• 1 month later...

Sorry @Josh Bridgens - I've just realised I never got back to you!

Also @baker - please see below for the configuration:

Widget 1 - The Name of the Top Resolved This Week (from the most recent Sunday)

Widget Type  - List of Data (Custom)

SQL String: 

SELECT h_resolvedby_username AS Winner FROM h_itsm_requests WHERE h_status IN('status.resolved', 'status.closed') AND h_resolvedby_username != '' AND h_dateresolved >= curdate() - INTERVAL DAYOFWEEK(curdate()) -1 DAY 
GROUP BY h_resolvedby_username
ORDER BY COUNT(*) DESC
LIMIT 1

Set up Screenshot:

Screenshot_6.png

Widget 2 - The Total Number of Resolved Calls This Week (from the most recent Sunday)

Widget Type  - List of Counters

SQL String: 

h_status IN('status.resolved', 'status.closed') AND h_resolvedby_username != '' AND h_dateresolved >= curdate() - INTERVAL DAYOFWEEK(curdate()) -1 DAY

Set up Screenshot:

Screenshot_7.png

I hope this helps! You may need to add some additional criteria to your WHERE clauses based on your requirements e.g. h_requesttype if you wanted to filter between Incidents, Service Requests, Changes etc. You can use our reporting reference for more help on the additional column names and what they contain: https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Table_Info:_Main_Request_Table

Please let me know if you have any issues.

Kind regards

Bob

• Thanks 1