Error when LogRequest Via API

Hi Hornbill Comunity, 

When i post a request via the API i get an error, i cant see where it goes wrong.

profileCodeGet is not in the list of paramaters to parse, anyone got an idea about that ? 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<methodCallResult status="fail">
    <state>
        <code>0207</code>
        <service>apps</service>
        <operation>LogRequest</operation>
        <error>/apps/com.hornbill.servicemanager/entities/Requests/fc_modules/requests_helper.js(22): error X1001: Uncaught EspMethodCall::invoke: Operation[data::profileCodeGet] The specified code does not exist</error>
        <flowcodeError>
            <where>Execute</where>
            <filename>/apps/com.hornbill.servicemanager/entities/Requests/fc_modules/requests_helper.js</filename>
            <lineNumber>22</lineNumber>
            <columnPos>36</columnPos>
            <message>Uncaught EspMethodCall::invoke: Operation[data::profileCodeGet] The specified code does not exist</message>
            <errorCode>1001</errorCode>
        </flowcodeError>
    </state>
</methodCallResult>

Regards, martijn

Hi @Martijn,

This error indicates that the value supplied in categoryId Parameter was not found in the system.

image.png

The value must match a value in h_id column of h_sys_profiles table.

Could you check what value you're passing to the API and check whether a record exists in h_sys_profiles table?

Ehsan

hi @Ehsan

This was after we ran updates on hornbill, does that run an export / import type action for the catagory list ? 

otherwise it should not produce an error, the number i used in the xml was there already for like 6 months or longer. 

Regards, 
Martijn

Hi @Martijn,

The error in relation to passing in an incorrect Category Id was previously being recorded as an error in the EspServerService log. A change was made in logRequest API which meant that the error is also recorded in the API response. I'll make a change to revert this behaviour but as I had suggested earlier, it would be great if you could make a make a change on your end so that an error relating to categoryId is no longer recorded in the log.

Ehsan

• Victor changed the title to Error when LogRequest Via API