Notification Error

Nikolaj

Hello Support,

Do we have any problems with Notifications at all? 

also I miss some email notifications by update a request for example.

My users told me the same that they get the last notification yesterday.

Any idea?

best regards

Nikolaj

@Daniel Dekel I tested it and when i mention a user in a timeline for example it works i can see the notification.

Also we do not get any information from a request per email for example you are the owner of that request. that was also working fine.

But from a request it do not work. I saw now that when i click on dismissed there are some notifications but they where not shown as new.

Hope that helps you.

Regards

Nikolaj

image.png.7dff835d4953230ddb312dc917e71876.png

Hi @Nikolaj

we are not aware of any issue with the notifications.

Can you please double check a few things?

1. which notification type in set in the admin ?
2. if the per-user notification is enabled (see app-etting guest.app.requests.notification.allowUserDefinedNotificationType) , then you should also look at your profile page and check your personal settings
3. check if the email template set in the admin is set and it exists.

Regards

Armando

image.pngimage.png

Hi @ArmandoDM

We have updated our instance but still no notification. Can you explain why all this notifications are under dismissed and still some missing? I never clicked on it.

And also we can say that there is no notification when we create a  request and assign it to a Team only when i assign it also to an analyst. Then the analyst get an email but no Team.

Many thanks

Nikolaj

image.png.75424b41829086c0399c4317448dc711.png

Hi @Nikolaj

the post is automatically dismissed if the user has the request open already, which is the case I can see in the screenshot.

As far the notifications, if you assign a request to an analyst, then only the analyst will receive the notification, unless he's assigning it to himself. In this case the team is not supposed to receive any notification.

The team will receive a notification only when the request is assigned to a team (with no analyst).  If you assign a request to an analyst, or change the analyst, then only the analyst is supposed to be notified, not the Team

Hope this makes sense ?

Regards

Armando

HI @ArmandoDM

The team will receive a notification only when the request is assigned to a team (with no analyst) --> !!AND This is our Problem!!.  If you assign a request to an analyst, or change the analyst, then only the analyst is supposed to be notified --> !!AND This is our Problem!!, not the Team

the post is automatically dismissed if the user has the request open already, which is the case I can see in the screenshot. --> OK one request was open but not the others. and also no notification from the ProjectManager Tasks are there.

Please have a look in our Instance and check it out there you can replicate our Issues since we have for 2 days now.

Best Regards

Nikolaj