SQL Request Importer - Historic Updates - h_updateby, h_updategroup, h_actiontype and h_actionsource

I am currently undertaking test migrations using the SQL Request Importer (v1.3.1), and I am trying to carry over a much information into the Historic Updates that the tool allows. Would it be possible to get some clarification on the below:-

• h_updatedby and h_updategroup, are these just literal values or are there lookups applied to them such as the User lookup and Team Mapping?
  • h_actiontype and h_actionsource I am presuming these are textual literal values which we can pass in any text from the source system?
  • h_timespent is passed in as an integer in the unit of minutes?

Cheers

Martyn

Hi @Martyn Houghton,

Sure:

• Yes - literal values, just displayed against the Historic Updates in the request details form
  • Yes - literal values, again just displayed against the Historic Updates in the request details form
  • Yes - it's an integer field. This was based on the old Supportworks field of the same name, that stored its value in seconds. But, this could be used to store value in minutes as I don't think this is displayed on the request details page - it's more for reporting.

Cheers,

Steve