Service Manager Reports

Stephen.whittle

I love the new Service Manager predefined reports however, when I export pie chart reports on a schedule to the document manager there percentages of each slice are not on the PDF like they are when you view in the web front-end clicking on each slice. Can these be rendered on to the exports so we don't need to calculate the percentages when viewing in the document manager via mobile app on the go? 

I have attached an example, having a total count at the bottom of the source type table would also be useful. 

Open Requests By Source - Since Go-Live.pdf

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just jumping on the back of this chain as my query is relating to basic reports - Could some help me create a basic monthly report that shows things like total tickets, ticket raised, resolved, showing in a nice chart of some sort 

On 3/23/2020 at 12:38 PM, Shamaila said:

Just jumping on the back of this chain as my query is relating to basic reports - Could some help me create a basic monthly report that shows things like total tickets, ticket raised, resolved, showing in a nice chart of some sort 

Any thing on this at all?

@Steven Boardman Shall i raise a new topic for this? 

Just jumping on the back of this chain as my query is relating to basic reports - Could some help me create a basic monthly report that shows things like total tickets, ticket raised, resolved, top 10 most logged issues showing in a nice chart of some sort etc

@Shamaila  happy to provide some pointers, could you first let me know which of the Hornbill reporting options you had in mind?  The Service Manager reports or the admin console reports?  

As a starter for 10, here is a report template which is looking at all tickets logged since the start of the current month (you can change this up to look at those raised between the start and end of the previous month in the clause builder, and then of course you can order / sort the data as you see fit - i've grouped by category as an example for you

We do have the customer success team who can via expert services create reports for you, or point you to training resources if that helps - customer.success@hornbill.com 

image.png

This is a report from Admin Console > Apps > Service Manager reports (report definition attached)

tickets-by-category-for-the-current-month.report.txt

It is using the request entity, it is using the date variable on the logged date to only look at the required range, it is including columns which you can change, and is grouping and ordering by category, but you can change as you need.

As it is a report in the admin tool, you can schedule this to be emailed to you or published to a document in doc manager app on your chosen interval.

As mentioned above, you can tweak all attributes and create lots of varients of this, and change the date parameters to suit your needs

Hope that helps, and get's you started 

@Shamaila  there are various team attributes to each ticket:

* Currently assigned team - Will change based on current team it is assigned too

* Resolved By Team

* Closed By Team

There isn't a Logged by team attribute in the main request table, however there is a separate team assignments table, where you could report on the first team where there is no previous team or user

Did you know which you were looking to report against?

• 2 weeks later...

@Shamaila   I have tweaked the existing report to group by team, as shown below.

This is showing the requests logged this month (irrespective of channel - portal, email, phone etc), but is showing all requests in all statuses and grouped by the teams who those requests sit with.

image.png

I've added the text file which you can upload.

tickets-by-team-for-the-current-month.report.txt

As before you can tweak the date ranges, the conditions, the display values etc to suit your needs.