New Update: Hornbill Service Manager (1727)

Guest Ehsan

Hi Everyone,

Happy to announce that the latest build of Service Manager (1727) has been released to live:

What's New

• CH00153357 - As a Service owner, you can now configure Catalog Items for Problem, Known Error and Release types in a Service Portfolio. Catalog Items for these Request types will not be visible in Self Service.
  • CH00156958 - Activities can now be added to a Service Portfolio.
  • CH00154482 - 'Authorisation' and 'First Time Fix' columns are now available as conditions when configuring Views in the Requests List.
  • CH00149659 - You can now disable 'Reason' prompt when changing Sub-statuses. This can be configured within a Sub-status's definition.
  • To improve a user's Self Service experience, we have now added a Search bar to the landing page in the My Services area (i.e. Home > My Services menu). This can be controlled via 'guest.servicemanager.portal.myservices.displaySearchBar' application setting. If needed, please adjust 'Home Page Image Height' and 'Home Page Image Placement' customisations (in Admin tool > System > Manage Portals > Customise Service Portal) accordingly to correct the position of the Search bar.

What's Changed

• CH00157006 - An Administrator can now control the format of the Owner column that is presented in the 'Information' pane within a Request. This can be controlled via 'app.request.informationPane.ownerDisplayOptions' application setting.
  • CH00156955 - When an email is applied to a Request, the CC recipients are now shown in the corresponding Timeline update.
  • Extended 'Requests > Get Request Information > Organisation Details' Hornbill Automation to return Timezone, Region, Language and missing custom columns.
  • You can now add multiple attachments via the Progressive Capture when raising a Request.

What's Fixed

• PM00157147 - When a contact is private, their Requests are not loaded when viewing the contact via the Customer Manager.
  • PM00157322 - A Service Desk Admin is not able to configure a user's assignment permission via the Admin Tool.
  • PM00157495 - In Progressive Capture, Customer's Assets are not shown when Customer / Co-Worker Search forms are used.
  • PM00157858 - Views menu is not visible when accessing the Requests List on a mobile phone browser.
  • PM00157898 - Service Manager settings in 'My Profile' area are not automatically refreshed.
  • PM00157730 - Error when downloading a grouped Report into a PDF document.
  • PM00157889 - In Views, the Catalog Item selector failed to return the default Catalog name if a translation did not exist.
  • PM00157693 - Customer field is blank when viewing a connection Request in My Services.
  • PM00157902 - In Assets form via Progressive Capture, the Asset class and type drop-downs are disabled in a specific scenario.