Requests with no Service or Catalog

samwoo

Hello,

We have had some linked requests raised without a Service or Catalog (I will be investigating how this has occurred).  We have noticed that not all the teams are populating in the "Owner Assignment" drop-down against the request.  Can someone advise on how this is controlled, and how I can make all the teams appear in that drop-down?

Thanks,

Samuel

Hi @samwoo

the teams displayed are only the ones supporting the service the request is raised against, so if the request has no Service then you should see all team. Unless all members of a team are disabled for assignment.

Can you please check that the teams missing have at least a member enabled to assignment?

Regards

Armando

Hi @ArmandoDM,

Completely forgot about that area of the system - adding in a generic account works - thanks for your help

What would  be helpful as a feature request, is being able to have a count of Users in Team, how many that has assignment and how many that doesn't have assignment enabled.

Samuel

Thanks @ArmandoDM,

In case you missed my edit above

What would  be helpful as a feature request, is being able to have a count of Users in Team, how many that has assignment and how many that doesn't have assignment enabled.

This should be present in the Service Desk screen in Administration, and each field should be searchable.

Thanks,

Samuel

• 10 months later...