Image in Hornbill Today/Home

Jeremy

My understanding is that the setting is this one...

guest.anonymous.servicePortal.core.style.image.home
This setting controls the Home page image of the header on Hornbill Service Portal, this should be the full URL to the image.

, which can be found here... 

Home - System - Manage Portals - Advanced Settings

Is anyone aware of anything that has been dropped live in the latest "Platform Build" or the "Collaboration Build" that would make the Service Portal no longer present a custom defined home page image, but instead default to the one that gets shown when you 'do not' configure a custom home page image?  @Victor, @Steven Boardman@Bob Dickinson, @Gerry- any ideas please?

15 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

@Steven CotterellThanks but we are looking for the image for the Hornbill Home/Today page, the one that you refer to is for the customer portal which we already have branded.

@Jeremy, my understanding was that the 'Customer Portal' image is configured here... 

guest.anonymous.portal.core.style.image.home
This setting controls the Home page image of the header on Hornbill Customer Portal, this should be the full URL to the image.

Something must have changed in the code somewhere as we did have this image customised... (luckily I found an image from one of our internal training docs)

image.png.5e05d2fbd9c0ea66192f690edd96173c.png

But is has changed overnight to this...

image.thumb.png.1ad5f4df44bdfab16a136932a63d286d.png

... and our logo is no longer showing on the far right, both of which we have configured in the Portal settings.

3 hours ago, Jeremy said:

Please can someone let us know where this image is pulled from and where we can change this to something that is more on brand?

image.thumb.png.346922e2b351c6ff1a25efd96f203f25.png

So to answer your question @Jeremy, this is where we changed the image and added our logo...

image.png.41cda88f02783a1ebd84f797195f87e8.png

Try it out and I'm sure you'll be able to get something that works for you.