"An unexpected error occurred during login...administrator.3"

Daniel

Hi James,

6 hours ago, James Ainsworth said:

Hi Daniel,

Is this just a single user that is having this issue or does this happen for all basic user accounts?

Regards,

James

Just one single user as far as I know.

Other basic user accounts seem to work fine. Bear in your mind that not everyone started to use Hornbill yet, so it might be more "not-working" accounts in our organisation.

thanks,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

I would start with comparing the user account that you are having issues with against another  working basic user account.  Make sure the roles are the same.  See if there is any difference with the user IDs in the way that they are structured. See if there is anything that stands out in other fields on the users' profiles.

You can also look at the Server Service logs in Administration at the time when the user attempts to connect.  These can be found in Admin under Home->System->Monitor->Monitor Log Files.  

Regards,

James

On 10/1/2019 at 3:56 PM, James Ainsworth said:

Hi Daniel,

I would start with comparing the user account that you are having issues with against another  working basic user account.  Make sure the roles are the same.  See if there is any difference with the user IDs in the way that they are structured. See if there is anything that stands out in other fields on the users' profiles.

You can also look at the Server Service logs in Administration at the time when the user attempts to connect.  These can be found in Admin under Home->System->Monitor->Monitor Log Files.  

Regards,

James

Thanks James... I'll see if there is any difference