Error messages this morning...

Guest Paul Alexander

Guest Paul Alexander

After updating to v1694 this morning we're getting a few errors on requests:

image.png.e56a5d1630c529f905df3fbc9878dcd5.png

I can press the 'restart last step' on the request and it works ok, but I'd like it to stop happening! 

thanks

Hi @Paul Alexander,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. On behalf of Team Hornbill, I would like to apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused.

I have investigated this issue and I can confirm that the Status is indeed changed, so please rest assured that the data remains up to date. This problem is caused by the step which attempts to update the Last Modified Date in a Request - This error is shown as the Last Modified Date is already up to date but the operation had not catered for this scenario.

We have addressed this issue and this will be patch directly to your instance shortly.

Thanks,

Ehsan

@Ehsan

Has this latest update modified the way the smGetRequest API outputs the date field - we had some dashboards which have stopped working since applying build 1694.

Nasim

@nasimg,

smGetRequests API is used to load the Requests in the Requests List - I can see that date fields such as "Last Updated Date" are shown as expected.

What exactly are you seeing? Could you provide an example? Is there an error message that you can share with us?

@Jack_Podmore - We've just completed testing the build and I'm currently going through the process of making it available in the App Store. Estimating to have this build available in the next hour. Once again, apologies for the inconvenience that this issue has caused, this is at the top of our priority.