Executed Processes view

Guest Paul Alexander

Guest Paul Alexander

This new view for looking at executed processes is VERY helpful...thank you! 

Would it be possible to add a search/filter for the requestID please, so that I could look for an SR or IR number rather than a BPMID? thanks....

image.thumb.png.875e3df8ede450a961cb2f59a78daaab.png

• 4 months later...
Guest Paul Alexander

Hi @Steven Boardman

Has there been any movement on whether the Request ID could be included in the list of BPM's please? I've got a list of about 50 or so failed BPM's (auto-logging from email isn't working as expected, which has been reported) and I'm having to go through each BPM to get them sorted. However, having to do a SQL search on each BPM ID is adding to the workload!

thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This feature is now available in the LIVE environment.  This will only apply to new requests as they are raised.  Under the Ext. Reverence field, it will now show the ID of the related Service Manager request.  You are also able to use the filter to locate the BPM instances by entering in part or all of the request ID.  Hope that helps.

image.png

• 2 months later...
Guest Paul Alexander

Hi @James Ainsworth

I realise I'm being VERY lazy here, but would it be possible to make the external reference (the request ID) clickable so that clicking it will just open the request in Service Manager please? 

thank you! 

Hi Paul, 

Not sure if the information held here would provide what's needed to give it a URL to get back to the request.  However, if you copy the Request ID here, the quickest way to open the request in the main client is to use the Shift+Ctrl+F option (from anywhere).  It's still a bit more than a single click but still a nice quick way of getting to a request.

image.png