Error by switching status to cancelled Project

Nikolaj

Hello Support,

Can you please help me? I would like to cancel a project but i get an error project tasks or milestones still exist but there is no milestone or task anymore.

What can i do? Can you please delete this project? Project Name: 360-ATSG7

image.png.edd75cc61baa357a24a2c4140c4a8627.png

Thanks

Nikolaj

@Nikolaj I suspect that there are still tasks associated to the project even though they are not showing in the UI. We saw this problem several months ago with selected projects. If you query the database for all project tasks that are associated to that project, how many are shown compared to what you see in the UI?

Alex

@Nikolaj in the UI, attempt to cancel the project (so that it reproduces the error saying there are outstanding milestones and project tasks), then look in in the admin tool under the server service log and filter by sql. The system has to find a related record for that error to be shown. Hopefully this will show us what the issue is.

Alex

@AlexTumber Can you see something?

327741 13:19 17-09-2019 info sql 2712 select COUNT(*) AS activeMilestoneCount, (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM h_sys_tasks WHERE h_sys_tasks.h_obj_ref_urn = CONCAT("urn:sys:entity:com.hornbill.projectmanager:Projects:",60) AND h_sys_tasks.h_state = 1 AND h_sys_tasks.h_progress != 100) AS activeProjectTaskCount from h_project_project_milestones where h_project_id = 60 AND h_status = "status.inProgress" [2266 us]

@Nikolaj if you run these 2 separate statements:

SELECT COUNT(*) AS activeProjectTaskCount FROM h_sys_tasks WHERE h_obj_ref_urn = "urn:sys:entity:com.hornbill.projectmanager:Projects:60" AND h_state = 1 AND h_progress != 100

SELECT COUNT(*) AS activeMilestoneCount FROM h_project_project_milestones WHERE h_project_id = 60 AND h_status = "status.inProgress"

Do either of them return any results?

@AlexTumber thanks for that tip. I had one task in my activities called project planning for that project. But it wasn't shown in the project himself. Nevertheless i could not open it or set it to complete. The only thing i could do was delete it. And now it is possible to change the status to cancel.

Best regards

Nikolaj

• Like 1