LDAP User Import Issues

Michael Sharp

Unfortunately my LDAP User import is stuck on "Loading Configuration" as I ran a dry run without inputting the API key.  Please can someone help with this?

Further to this, please can someone check my import is configured correctly (LDAP User Import)?  I want to be able to import sites and images from AD.  The sites in AD correspond to the Site names in Hornbill.

Regards,

Mike.

Hi @Michael Sharp,

You can just kill the LDAP import process on the machine that is running the import. Usually a Ctrl+C will work, or close down the command line, or kill it via Task Manager (on Windows).

Re: checking your import configuration, it may be worth you importing just a single user (set via the LDAP query) and ensuring everything has imported as expected, before you do a full (or larger partial) import.

Cheers,

Steve

2 hours ago, Steve G said:

Hi @Michael Sharp,

You can just kill the LDAP import process on the machine that is running the import. Usually a Ctrl+C will work, or close down the command line, or kill it via Task Manager (on Windows).

Re: checking your import configuration, it may be worth you importing just a single user (set via the LDAP query) and ensuring everything has imported as expected, before you do a full (or larger partial) import.

Cheers,

Steve

brilliant thanks, also used a group to specify a couple of users which worked a treat!