Martyn Houghton

Timer - New options to Pause and Un- Pause by BPM Node

Would it be possible to have additional options added to the entity 'Timer' node to allow the manual pausing and unpausing of the Response and Resolution in the BPM, so that this can be controlled by workflow so having the option to control this outside of the automated status change process.

Related to my earlier post link below.

Cheers

Martyn

Hi Martyn,

We do happen to have a change in our backlog for this.  It's not currently scheduled but we will update this post once it progresses.  I'll add you to the change.

Regards,

James

Hi Martyn,

This isn't currently scheduled for development.  I'll continue to review this change and let you know once it progresses.

Regards,

James

@James Ainsworth

Thanks. Given that we can disable the automatic stopping of the SLA timers when using the Resolve Timers, having the ability to pause it means that we can then use the customer confirmation buttons in the portal to allow the request to un-pause the Resolve Timer, without the need to re-open the ticket.

Cheers

Martyn

@James Ainsworth

Thanks for the update. Hopefully  this will progress soon as it is not possible to use the 'Resolve' actions in the portals for the end user/customer to confirm the issue is indeed resolved whilst pausing the SLA timer, so if they advise it is not, the SLA does not have to be reset, just un-paused.

Cheers

Martyn

+1 to bump it in the backlog a bit. It would help SLA reporting for requests that are re-opened

• Thanks 1

Hi Martyn.  It's still in our backlog for the moment.  HHH, I've added you to the change.  

• Thanks 1