Redirect to request after login

HHH

If I send a link to a request to a customer who is not logged in, for example https://customer.hornbill.com/instancename/servicemanager/request/view/IN00000001 and they click on the link they are stopped by the login page (which is as expected), but after login the customer should be redirected to the request rather than having to search for it or look at their request list to find it again.
This is the way Jira or Facebook work and is expected behavior nowadays.

Please implement this feature.

+1 for me as I have also noted this scenario when sending a link to a Customer who was not yet logged into the portal - it would be much easier for our Customers to be redirected to the original link if they have to sign in from the link provided :)

• 3 weeks later...

This currently doesn't work if the portal redirects to the home page instead of requiring a login straight away (i.e. if the autologin setting is set to false).  We have a fix for this in a forth coming release which means that even in this case the customer will be redirected to the original URL after they have logged in, this will be in the next core release so should be available in the next week.

Thanks

Trevor Harris

• Like 1