Unable to run Reports

JO_7001

I am suddenly finding that I am unable to run the reports that we generate on a daily basis.

I ran the report yesterday without issue but this morning, the Output file is stating "Pending" but I receive the following error in the lower right hand corner:

"The specified column 'h_pdf_ref' does not exist in the result set'

Any ideas how this can be resolved, I have attempted to create a new report based on the original and I receive the same error.

Regards

Josh 

Just now, Victor said:

@Steven Cotterell they won't re-run automatically, but they could be run manually once the new build is applied in your instance...

@Victor, looking at the release notes for the release, it doesn't look like this would be fixing anything that was broken in our instance.  These reports had been running quite happily for months without issue.

The fix states....

Fix

• Error when running reports referring to an unknown column
  • Error when publishing a business process referring to an unknown column

We didn't have any unknown columns in our reports.  Confused.

26 minutes ago, Victor said:

they won't re-run automatically, but they could be run manually once the new build is applied in your instance...

I need to have a look in the new build but I don't think re-running is necessary. I'll come back to this.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Victor said:

@Steven Cotterell if you navigate to report history to a pending any report and then click on run ID it would throw an error like this:

image.png

If you get this error on pending report then that was fixed and this is the unknown column the notes are referring to...

@Victor, WOW, had no idea this error was being thrown - why is this only now just stopping reports from running?  They had all been running fine up until this morning.