Documenting your process

Keith

All,

Does anyone have any good examples of how you have documented the process flow for your high level basic workflow. There are so many variables (services, catalog items, teams, routings, BPM's, progressive captures) that I'm finding it to be an almost impossible task.

Would really love to see some examples. 

Regards

Keith

From a visual perspective I was wondering if you use the Notes option?  My screen shot is also a poor example of the labels on the nodes.  Making sure that these are descriptive really make a difference.  There is an option to print your workflow as well.  Still, it might not be enough detail for what you are looking for.

image.png

@James Ainsworth Thanks for responding.

I don't use the notes feature (had either forgotten about it or missed its announcement), but I will in future :) .

However, I was thinking more of a high level documentation/process flow showing services available, SLA's for those services, Routings etc. Originally I had designed this as a table, but I have been asked to produce a process flow and have started to draft something but it gets messy very quickly (see below). Note: I haven't even added in Catalog Items yet. 

image.thumb.png.088a3f935af786e654c27d53f258c13c.png