Linking Multiple Sites to a Request

Lauren

Hi,

Is there any way to link multiple sites to a request? On some occasions, a request may require involvement by IT at multiple locations. To ensure we can report accurately, we'd need the ability to link more than one site.

Thanks
Lauren

Hi Lauren,

At the moment you can only link one site to a request.  There are no planned changes to add this at the moment.  I may need to have a better understanding how this is being used to see if there is an alternative approach, such as are you using the detail, such as the address of a site, to send to the IT team?  What is the report that you are trying to create?

I would also be interested to know if this is for a particular type of request? Change for example.

• 1 month later...

Hi @James Ainsworth

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Here is an example of when we'd need to link more than one site to a request:

• reporting on changes that are affecting multiple sites (i.e. a nationwide service affecting multiple locations)

It is primarily for reporting purposes however could be used further in the future. It would be used for several request types, not just Change or Release.

Thanks
Lauren