EspEventService error

samwoo

Hello,

I am just checking the Hornbill logs and have noticed the EspEventService has an error for every single minute of today.  

image.png.80c75750b37306f75e02699dd331c2c1.png 

I wonder if this may be why someone sent emails from within a request, only for those emails not to be shown in the timeline? (This was the reason for looking at the log files in the first place).  They have no record or evidence that they've sent emails via this request, yet I can see that the emails are in the "Sent Emails" folder.

Thanks,

Samuel

4 minutes ago, samwoo said:

Hello,

I am just checking the Hornbill logs and have noticed the EspEventService has an error for every single minute of today.  

image.png.80c75750b37306f75e02699dd331c2c1.png 

I wonder if this may be why someone sent emails from within a request, only for those emails not to be shown in the timeline? (This was the reason for looking at the log files in the first place).  They have no record or evidence that they've sent emails via this request, yet I can see that the emails are in the "Sent Emails" folder.

Thanks,

Samuel

Please can you mention @Aaron Summers when replying to this post as I am on leave from this afternoon.

If the two issues I have mentioned above are entirely separate, can they both be looked at within this thread? 

Thanks,

Samuel

Thanks @James AinsworthAinsworthAinAinswoAinswAinsworth

Might you have any idea why an email sent from the request may not appear in the timeline of the request?

Thanks,

Samuel

Edit: I didn't type your name.like that :huh:

Hi Samuel. 

It might be worth posting this separately under the Service Manager topic.  While the error message regarding APNS fits under System Administration, the issue with the Email Action on a request is going to be related to Service Manager.  This helps the post to get its visibility by those that follow and may specialize in that area.

Regards,

James