Service Manager Request List - Request Overview

In the Request List View, is there a way to add a column to display the Asset that an Incident is shared with? This would help with incoming calls regarding existing incidents. We would be able to search by our asset number. 

EXAMPLE: IN00000074 would have a column for the linked asset 'MVT-PTB-5059' . We a customer calls referencing this system number, we would be able to search/filter to find the associated Incident #. We would only need one column to list one asset. I realize others may need multiple so that could possibly be a concern. 

image.thumb.png.da42fba61a1ff6b2a7b0e194319c4886.png

image.png.f4f71201c45d0377ba4a408a5cc9c579.png

Thank you, 

Charlie

2 hours ago, Charlie Johnston said:

In the Request List View, is there a way to add a column to display the Asset that an Incident is shared with? This would help with incoming calls regarding existing incidents. We would be able to search by our asset number. 

EXAMPLE: IN00000074 would have a column for the linked asset 'MVT-PTB-5059' . We a customer calls referencing this system number, we would be able to search/filter to find the associated Incident #. We would only need one column to list one asset. I realize others may need multiple so that could possibly be a concern. 

image.thumb.png.da42fba61a1ff6b2a7b0e194319c4886.png

image.png.f4f71201c45d0377ba4a408a5cc9c579.png

Thank you, 

Charlie

@Charlie Johnston,

This isn't currently possible, however I believe the concept of "Primary" and possibly "Secondary" assets are in discussion at Hornbill, if not in the works.  This is something i am very much looking forward to as it would potentially allow BPM operations to interact with those assets.

Someone from Hornbill may be able to offer more insight on this.

Samuel