Assets missing when uploading

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

I managed to replicate this when using Service Manager build 1550 which is the current build that is on your Hornbill instance.  I've also tested on the next build of Service Manager (1554) and I can see that a fix has already been put in place.  Please keep an eye open for this next update which will correct this issue. 

Regards,

James

The issue of the missing General class has been identified.  We should have confirmation about a fix over the next 24 hours.

The Asset Import Tool also uploads from CSV.  I just wanted to let you know about the Importer just in case you find that you have more complex imports in the future.

Regards,

James

@James Ainsworth we have updated last week to fix this issue, however the issue is still persists and there is no General Asset Class to be able to upload to.

We are getting to a situation where we have a form/process that was supposed to be live 2 weeks ago and cannot as this issue is not fixed.

Apologies Jeremy, I was mistaken with the update that this defect fix will be available in.  It was actually set to go out on a release following the 1554 update.  I'll try and get an estimate of when this will be provided.  Usually these turn around in a couple of weeks.

James

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...