Incident Resolution SLA Incorrectly showing as Breached

Hi,

We have noted an Incident Request that has reported as Resolution SLA Breached by an Escalation Event, despite the Resolution SLA not actually breaching.  Is there anyone in Hornbill Support that can look into this for us please.

I have checked as much as I know about (and I set all this up) so at a loss why the Escalation Events have triggered.  Not seeing this anomaly on other Incident tickets.

Happy to share the details 'offline' to someone.

Thanks, Steve.

image.thumb.png.464232684417ed42a63d3ed72c78f5fb.png

@Steven Cotterell It would be worth checking the escalation events against the SLA.  The default is to breach before the fix target is reached and its possible there is an event specified that does this.  Also has the SLA ever been amended on this particular request?

37 minutes ago, Deen said:

It would be worth checking the escalation events against the SLA.  The default is to breach before the fix target is reached and its possible there is an event specified that does this.  Also has the SLA ever been amended on this particular request?

Hi @Deen

I've checked the Escalation events and also had someone else verify these.  I've seen some Exceptions thrown in the 'EspServerService.log' at the time when the first Escalation fired (which was 20 minutes into the an 8 hr Resolution SLA), which was configured as 4hrs before target.  These figures don't add up.  I have saved the EspServerService.log.

Also, forgot to mention, no, the SLA has not been amended on this request.

Just as I was typing this, we have had another Incident trigger as Breached by the Escalation Events, IN00000407.  The SLA has not actually breached, but cards are being put on the Board & emails are being sent out indicating this as a breach.  All 4 escalation events have fired at the same time despite them being configured at different intervals to fire, so this is no longer now an isolated issue.

image.thumb.png.13437fad11b784278c465dd1986b311a.png