Viewing Change Freezes on Change Calendar

Lauren

Hi,

As a Service Manager admin, I am able to see change freezes in the change calendar (the days that the change freeze falls upon are greyed out). Our staff, who have Change Calendar Viewer and Change/Release Management User roles are not able to see change freezes from the change calendar. 

Is there a way our staff can view change freezes from the change calendar without giving them elevated permissions? As far as I can see, the only way for a member of staff to know if there is a change freeze on is when they're trying to schedule a change.

Thanks

Lauren

• 3 weeks later...

Following up this post as I can't see any replies...

Doing more tests on the Change Calendar, Freeze periods are not visible in Internet Explorer.

They are visible as a greyed out section in Chrome and Edge. The actual text only pops out when you view with the Day or Week option selected.

Any reason why it doesn't work under IE or they pop up not working in Month view for the Change Calendar.

Nasim

• 1 year later...

With the holiday season coming up next month are @Lauren and I, the only ones who want the Change Freeze period to be visible to all analysts (User type).

How do others deal with any restrictive periods?

Nasim

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...