Activity View

Darren Rose

Hello

Not sure if I'm missing something, so thought I'd check. If I create an activity and assign it to someone, I no longer have visibility of it. 

I cannot create a view which allows me to use 'created by' as a condition. Is this something that could be added? 

We're looking to extend our usage of the collaboration tools, and this small feature would help,

Thanks 

Hi Darren,

These tasks that you create, you should automatically become the owner of those activities.  In the right hand activity panel there is an option to hide or show activities where you are the owner.

image.png

The main activities list will show both activities that you own and activities that are assigned to you.  If you are not seeing the activities that you own, then check your current view to make sure that it is not set to only show where you are an assignee.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

James

Hi @HHH

Can you let me know how this task is created?  The only thing I can think is happening is that the task was created automatically though a workflow and assigned to you as the assignee but not the owner.  When you reassign a task where you are not the owner you will lose sight of the task.  

Using the Show More option on the task you can see who the owner is.  Before reassigning the task make sure that you are the owner.  

image.png

• 1 year later...
On 7/3/2019 at 6:16 PM, James Ainsworth said:

Hi @Darren Rose

Yes, I've fed this back to the development team and they will have a look at getting Owner added as one of the condition options.

Regards,

James

Hi @James Ainsworth - I found this thread whilst looking to set up a View of Activities created by me.  Is this still on the development team's list?

Thanks

Steve

• 4 weeks later...