Scheduled report failing to update document

dwalby

Hi all,

I've created a report and set it to a schedule which publishes to a document, for some reason however this appears to be failing:

image.png.91e5ccbcf4ee8f170cea3d0d01f76d51.png

I've checked the document permissions against another scheduled report document that IS working but cannot see any obvious differences. Is there something else I need to be looking at?

Thanks in advance

3 minutes ago, Deen said:

@dwalby what file type are you using for the document and have you tried changing it to one of the other options?  Also is it writing to an already existing document or have you uploaded a new one to Document Manager?

Hi @Deen - it's in XLSX format as the customer has requested in Excel format, I'll give XLS & CSV a try though.

Yes, it's writing to an already existing document.

Also worth noting, it works fine when running it manually.

@Deen there's not much in there but here you go:

Id Time Log
3664 2019-06-01 14:00:28
Scheduled XMLMC call success: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <methodCallResult status="ok"> <params> <runId>3624</runId> </params> </methodCallResult>
3701 2019-06-11 07:25:30
Scheduled XMLMC call success: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <methodCallResult status="ok"> <params> <runId>3656</runId> </params> </methodCallResult>
3702 2019-06-11 07:40:48
Scheduled XMLMC call success: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <methodCallResult status="ok"> <params> <runId>3658</runId> </params> </methodCallResult>
3703 2019-06-11 10:00:41
Scheduled XMLMC call success: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <methodCallResult status="ok"> <params> <runId>3659</runId> </params> </methodCallResult>  

• 1 month later...