Email reporting via email on Standard platform edition

Hi,

Currently we are on the Standard platform edition of Hornbill. I note that the Enterprise edition of Hornbill has the added benefit of Advanced Reporting & Delivery, which includes the ability to send emails automatically via email.

I wanted to ask if the availability of this feature will be changing at all in the future as we would like to use this function to send out our reports. However, if it is not something that will be changing is there anyway we can purchase / utilise this function separately at all please?

Apologies if this is in the wrong location on the forum !

Many thanks as always

Hi Adrian,

I believe we have been in touch with our main contact at your organisation to discuss the Enterprise edition.  Unfortunately the module you refer to is not available on the standard edition and cannot be enabled.  I cannot say at this stage if this will change but I will carry the conversation further internally.
I would like to discuss other options that might serve as an alternative, perhaps a scheduled publishing to Document Manager for which the link has already been provided.

Let me know if you wish to discuss further and I'll be happy to give you a call.

Thanks,

Samrai

Hi Samrai

Thank you for the above - I did think it would probably not be possible but thank you for confirming - I will take the suggested solution of posting updated reports to Document Manager and see if this would be a suitable alternative, and will let you know further.

Many thanks