Azure import and user configuration

Hi, we have users in the UK, Italy, Netherlands and Mauritus, so I have created individual conf.json that point at individual AD security folders. Depending on the country the user is added into the appropriate security group. Along side this I have created conf.json files relating to each country and want to edit the details to set the correct country, timezone and currency. I have been able to set the country but I'm struggling with what I should add for currency and timezone. I've tried the obvious like CET, UTC+1 or € but it doesn't work. Can you advise please?

The screen shots are examples for users from the Netherlands. Thanks

image.png.48ccc9645dd41b46bf21fc9de6a441dc.pngimage.png.1eec2ecaa23748218f996af0b4a7cde8.png 

Regards, 

Andy Hodkinson

Hi @AndyHodkinsonPrincesIT

It looks like the issue may be because you are using the old import tool - try the new one in the admin portal here: Home > System > Data > Data Import Configurations. It's all the same fields with a few extra functions, but managed within the admin portal. Further info here: https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/LDAP_User_Import

The Timezone is a drop down firstly, although the currency symbol is still free text, but I can confirm that the euro symbol does work from the user interface and the value is stored in the DB... if that helps... Try it from the new import tool and let us know how you get on

image.png