Bulleted list for question set

Alisha

Hello,

It would be really helpful if we could have a bulleted list for a question set.

For example:

Are you receiving any of the following errors?
- Error 1
- Error 2

• Yes
  • No

I have tried using the asterisks in the Label, but unfortunately that didn't work. Is this possible to implement please?

Many thanks,
Alisha

Hi Alisha,

Is this something you are looking for when designing a Progressive Capture Custom Form?

In your example I'm assuming that you are trying to replace the dashes (-) before Error 1 and Error 2 with a bullet?  Maybe a screenshot of the form where you are trying to set this up?

Thanks,

James

Hi Alisah,

The label field where you have added the wiki markup for bullet lists is really only for adding labels and not long descriptions or in your case a bullet list.  For the asterix to work as a bullet it needs to be at the beginning of a new line and the label field is only a single line.  

Have you tried using the field type Label and use the description for this type in order to display your information?  The description here is a multi-line field and the wiki markup should work here.

image.png

Regards,

James

• Thanks 1

Hi @James Ainsworth,

Thank you for the suggestion. I couldn't use the Description as it would have put the bullet points underneath the Yes/No answer, but I did something similar.

Here is an example of what it looks like for the customer and for the analyst.

Would it be something that you consider in future developments?

Error-Service.jpg

Error-Live.jpg