Unable to view my User profile - getting error message when clicking on the cog

Hi,

I am getting the following error when I click on the Cog to view my account Settings : The value in element <userId> did not meet the required input pattern constraints. at location '/methodCall/params/userId'

It is opening for other Users with no issues, just seems to be my account that it is returning this error on (I wanted to look through the settings as shown below from another Users account)

Any idea why at all please? I have looked at my account and couldnt see anything out of the ordinary.

1366788153_Accountsettings.PNG.172fc2d8ed06f660d280c1c0531d1c7d.PNG

4 hours ago, Adrian Simpkins said:

Any idea why at all please? I have looked at my account and couldnt see anything out of the ordinary.

On top of my head, I think it fails when trying to retrieve manager information... A rather common issue if you have an LDAP import tool set to import a user manager as well but this part of the import is not configured correctly and missing the REGEX expression used to extract the correct manager data...

Not sure if you can access this information on your profile, if not let me know and I can have a look and confirm if and what...

Hi Victor

Thanks for the above, my account is showing an old manager, which is more down to the out of date data held within our AD I believe but it is showing my previous manager in the 'Manager' field under the tab named 'About' on my profile. I have attached a screen shot:

Many thanks

1007083550_AdrianProfile.PNG.65e3d8dac29707fc15ad87cfd62d9bd9.PNG

Hi Victor,

Thanks for this pointer, I am guessing this may well occur on other Basic Users accounts and full Users if the import was not correct at outset. I will pass this onto our 3rd line team to review and correct

Many thanks !

• Like 1