You do not have the rights to access the table: h_sys_tasks

Hi

We purchased a license for the user in question, the user has the following setup.

You do not have the rights to access the table: h_sys_tasks.

I also would like the possibility of this user being able to access my board but when assigning the board user role, message appear "no rights on application".

I'm assuming both these issues are related.

Thanks

userdetails.jpg

user details.PNG

@Shamaila.Yousaf - since you mentioned "purchase" I assume it is a full user. As such I do not see why the need to associate the "Authorised Guest" roles. These are only intended for portal accounts. Second, can you clarify what access you need for this user? What this user will do in your instance?

@Victor we purchased an approver license for the user in question.

The user received the email and upon making the selection to accept/refuse was prompted with the error "You do not have the rights to access the table: h_sys_tasks". 

The approver activity is part of our Mobile Phone Request BP that Daniel Riley is working with us to get up & running.

Hope the above gives you a bit more to go with.

Thanks

Sxx

That worked, thanks!

On a slightly different note, another user was removed from the 'Executive Approver's' section:

Home>System>organisational data>organisation>executive approvers

But this particular user is still is still receiving confirmation of emails confirming that the request has been accepted or rejected:

An email has been sent to ****.*********@derby-college.ac.uk using email template 'AuthorisationActionCompleted' by the Business Process Engine

Any ideas as this user does not seem to be assigned to the Executive Approvers group as above?

Thanks

Sxx

@Shamaila.Yousaf - I have no idea what this Executive Approver's means... I assume is a group like a team e.g. department or company? It really depends on your BP configuration, it looks to me you have your process configured to send this confirmation email... the "AuthorisationActionCompleted" is not a standard template, which means is a custom template which also means that probably you have this confirmation email configured to be sent somewhere in your BP...