Card not being removed from Board after Resolution

Paul Bierton

Hi all,

We have started using boards for tracking which tickets are due to breach our Urgent and High SLA's however once the ticket is resolved I cannot get it to remove from the boards.  Ive looked through the posts I can find here as well and tried a few things including the inverse of this: 

But alas no luck. I have attached the BPM i am using to test with currently, essentially on resolution I want to remove the card from the board.

Thanks

other-request.bpm.txt

Hi Paul,

I believe that it might be to do with the Get Card Info node.  At the moment the Key field is set to Automatic and is empty. 

image.png

I believe that this needs to be set to Manual and populated with the requestId Global Input (variable).  This is how the request under which this BPM is running is linked to the card on the Board.

image.png

You should also be able to removed the Get Board Information node.  I don't believe this is required as it isn't providing any information to any of the following nodes.  

image.png

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,

James

I'm wondering if this error is something to do with the user that is viewing the request at the time the BPM is trying to remove from the Board, doesn't have the rights to the Board.  

If a Card doesn't exist on a board and it tried to remove the non-existing card, it should just continue without error.

All Users of the boards have access who need it, our basic users do not have access to the boards, but can obviously use the service side.

I know it should realistically skip any non existing cards (as the flows we used never even made it to the board) but instead we get that error.

I can recheck the users permissions, but it errors for me as well and I have super user and board super user roles.