Attachment Queries/Actions

Jeremy

Are there any thoughts about having Wait for Attachment in a suspend node there is the option to change the focus but not to wait?

Also, we would like a BPM task to indicate if there is an attachment in the request and to pull the description/filename into the task, but can't currently find a way of doing this.

Hi Jeremy,

I have a look into the suspend node.  I can't see a reason why this couldn't be done.

I'm not so sure about getting an attached file name into the title of a task.  The task title and description can be populated based on variables and information within a request, but the attachment information isn't currently available as variables.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/9/2021 at 9:13 PM, James Ainsworth said:

Hi Daniel,

Can you describe what aspect of this isn't working for you? I did test when it was first released and it was working for me.  Maybe a screen shot of your config on the Suspend and Wait for Attachment automation node.

Regards,

James

Hi @James Ainsworth,

thank you for your response.

My config is quite simple, see pictures below.
Finally, I got it working by adding an additional node which changes the sub-status. Without this node system won't change a request status back to open, even after Customer uploaded the attachment.

image.png.7d7cb8b20a79de18dc5c7e3a55cc3e99.png

image.png.7f8d988ae17f9593f4f2cdfbc986eaca.png

image.png.6a0e0ac390cd17ac2e97580fd93cf27a.png

image.png.0847c970e6dacc2679241326e07b0241.png

thanks

Daniel