Custom Filters on Service Manager

Michael Sharp

Hi all,

I want to be able to create filters in the Service Manager list based on custom fields.  My issue is I want to be able to populate a custom field with a trigger phrase/word to allow me to create custom filters in the Service Manager for my team.  For example, if the user is a VIP, I would populate a custom field with "VIP" within the BPM and create a filter based on that.

As far as I can see, I can only enable the columns for custom fields however not able to create a filter.

On the face of it, this seems a really simple development?

Regards and thanks,

Mike.

@Michael Sharp that is correct currently.  The ability to use custom column values in the view condition builder is on our to do list and we are hoping to have progress on this in the next couple of months, we will of course post back here once we have made progress and have an idea of which Service Manager update this will be available in. 

9 minutes ago, Steven Boardman said:

@Michael Sharp that is correct currently.  The ability to use custom column values in the view condition builder is on our to do list and we are hoping to have progress on this in the next couple of months, we will of course post back here once we have made progress and have an idea of which Service Manager update this will be available in. 

Thanks @Steven Boardman - if a note could be put on here once available that would be great as this is very important for us.

Mike.

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2019 at 9:55 AM, Steven Boardman said:

@Steven Boardman any movement on this please?