Emails not adding attachments

Jeremy

We are finding that when logging emails the attachments are not adding to the request, they are viewable by looking at the original email, but they used to appear in the attachments section of the request but it appears that this is no longer working?

@Jeremy in my test example i have the same set up - so i have a Raise New PC (as below, after the service details it switches to a CI PC if chosen)

image.png

It invokes the following if i choose the catalog item (Mac Deep Clean), which has the add attachments form in it's flow

image.png

And the attachments from the Corrupted Excel Spreadsheets email are available in the add attachments section automatically for me.

image.png

Workbook 1 and 2 in this example

image.png

Which in turn are added to the request on creation (automatically)

image.png

Do you not see the attachments in the righthandside panel when viewing the add attachments form in the progressive capture you have switched too?

@Jeremy ok we may well need to get support involved here, but before this could you confirm if you have more than one Add Attachments form in your progressive capture flow? so i bean in the initial and then the switched too one - i want to rule out the fact that a second attachment form maybe negating the first if that makes sense?