Views stopped working

Dan Munns

Hi, 

Since I did the SM update yesterday I have had reports of SM users not being able to use views they had set up for tickets assigned to other teams. 

One view was setup like this (his team is team one): 

IF team_name = it service desk AND h_status = new, open, on-hold; this view worked fine until I performed the update 

I created a test view:

IF team_name <> team one AND h_servicename = incident service, service request service; this view also worked

Changing the newly created view to: IF team_name = service desk AND h_servicename = incident service, service request service shows no requests. 

It looks to be a permissions issue but as he is in a team that supports the services and the view worked until the update I don't see that it is anything he / we have done. 

Thanks, 

Dan

16 minutes ago, Dan Munns said:

views they had set up for tickets assigned to other teams. 

I meant it was a view used to view the tickets assigned to other teams (so he can pick up the ones still waiting triage and not have to wait for them to filter through to him)

Hi @Dan Munns, @Logan Graham

as per recent update, if your filter contains an equality  condition on a team then the request returned will be only the ones assigned to the specified team, as long as the user belongs to the team.
If the filter contains an equality condition on a service, then the requests returned will be only the ones raised against that service, as long as the user supports the service.
If the filter contains both conditions (service = S , team = T) then both conditions applies with an AND.

Can you confirm that your filter has conditions on teams and/or services relevant for the current user, and the requests are still not loading?

Regards

Armando

@ArmandoDM thank you for the reply, so attached are two filters I have set one of which I have set since I started here 8 months ago. 

The "names" attachment is the new one I set up where I have to have each member of my team listed to show all their tickets. equals about 100 tickets in total.

The "teams" attachment is the filter I had set for a while where it used to show all tickets but now only shows 30 in total. It seems to only show the the "IT Support" team and not the "first responders" team. I have checked and made sure that the names in the list are in the "first responders" group and this seems fine and only I would change this anyway. 

If you need anything else let me know.

Thanks,

Logan G

names.PNG

teams.PNG

we are seeing this issue too, I am trying to view tickets in another team (as im part of more than one team), but get that there are no tickets available.

if I look at my colleagues queue, I can see the tickets that are in his queue that are in that team, but icant just load all the tickets in that team

eagerly awaiting a fix!

cheers