No Shared Views following Build 1439

Lauren

Since we've updated to Build 1439 (released today), our shared views are no longer listed under the "Views" drop down in the request list.

Is this a known fault at all? How do we go about getting these back?

Thanks

Lauren

Hi @Lauren

To help with the investigation into this, I would be interested to know a few things.

• Can a person that created a Shared View still see it within their list of Views?
  • If that person does have access to their views, are they sharing them to individuals, teams, or services?
  • Have you tried refreshing your browser? Ctrl+F5 (mac/apple: command+R)
  • Have you tried sharing another View that wasn't previously shared?

13 hours ago, James Ainsworth said:

Hi @Lauren

To help with the investigation into this, I would be interested to know a few things.

• Can a person that created a Shared View still see it within their list of Views?
  • If that person does have access to their views, are they sharing them to individuals, teams, or services?
  • Have you tried refreshing your browser? Ctrl+F5 (mac/apple: command+R)
  • Have you tried sharing another View that wasn't previously shared?

Hi @James Ainsworth

Thanks for getting back to me. To answer your points above:

• Bob, the creator of the views, is still able to see the views in their list of Views
  • Bob is sharing them with both users and teams. It varies per view, however we've checked and it is affecting views that have been shared with just users as well as just teams.
  • We've tried refreshing as well as closing and reopening our browsers following restarts. This hasn't made a difference.
  • This morning I tried sharing one of my views (that wasn't previously shared) with a colleague. He wasn't able to see a "Shared Views" option in his list of Views after a refresh.

Thanks

Lauren