Report - Time for a particular customer/co-worker

Jack_Podmore

Hi guys, 

We would like to be able to report/display the amount of time we are spending working on tickets for particular users. Is there a way to do this? 

For example User A has raised X amount of tickets in a particular time period - we have spent a total of Y hours Z minutes dealing with these tickets. 

Thanks in advanced!

Jack

Hi @Jack_Podmore

Are you using Timesheet Manager?

This is currently a Beta app but it is being further developed with a planned update in the coming months.  The time management includes enabling the capture of time on select actions on a request.  Reporting is done for each individual.

Some more information can be found here and this app can be installed from the Hornbill App Store in Administration.

Regards,

James

Hi @James Ainsworth

Thank you for getting back to me. 

We are indeed using the Timesheet Manager app and are logging time against each ticket for updates, calls etc. We were just after being able to generate a report to look at the time spent on tickets for a particular user (not one of the service desk team), rather the users who are logging the incidents/requests.  

I have done some digging around and cannot find any filtering within the app - appreciate its in Beta but maybe something to consider in further updates. 

Thanks again,

Jack

Hi @Jack_Podmore

I'll make sure that the development team are aware of your requirement in Timesheet Manager. There is a forum topic for Timesheet Manager located here: https://community.hornbill.com/forum/134-timesheet-manager/ .  We would love to hear your requirements for Timesheet Manager features and reporting. 

It still may be possible to get the information you are looking for out of the reporting under Timesheet Manager.   I will try and find some time to see if I can build one.

Regards,

James