Updating Linked Requests

Lauren

Hi

Currently, to ensure linked incidents are updated from a parent incident, there needs to be a node somewhere in the business process. This works, however the point at which an engineer will update a parent incident, as well as the number of times a parent may be updated, varies between each incident.

What we require, is something similar to the "Resolve linked requests" drop-down you get on the "Resolve" tab when there are linked requests, but for updating on the "Update" tab. We need to be able to filter down every single update from a parent incident to the child incidents, without it being dependent on the business process.

Is this something that is possible, or is there a different way to that outlined above, to achieve this?

Thanks

Lauren

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Hi @Lauren it is not scheduled yet i am afraid, having said that i have just checked and it is pretty near the top of the stories with the most customer interest, so fingers crossed it won't be much longer.

@SimonSheldon i have added you to this, which has also helped to elevate it's priority, 

We will post back once we have it scheduled. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...