Actions after Request Off Hold Query

SJEaton

Hi

This is a long shot but, if a request is on hold until a certain date/time and then it generates an auto-email when it comes off hold automatically, is there a way of not sending that auto=email if the request is taken off hold manually by the request owner?

Sam 

@SJEaton -  you can read about them here: https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Request_Sub-statuses

Basically, because you can have a sub-status when a request comes automatically of hold and another sub-status following a customer response (this can be an email applied to a request automatically or manually, a customer updating the request on portal or the analyst taking the request off hold manually) you could use this in decisions in the business process...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Victor

On 2/4/2019 at 12:58 PM, Victor said:

and another sub-status following a customer response (this can be an email applied to a request automatically or manually, a customer updating the request on portal or the analyst taking the request off hold manually) you could use this in decisions in the business process...

The sub status I want when an analyst takes a request off hold manually is only relevant to a particular catalog item in the service so I'm concerned it will impact on requests raised in other catalog items incorrectly?

I also don't understand how I build the sub status into the business process if my Suspend and Wait For Request Off Hold node is intercepted (ie taken off hold manually).  Can you provide an example please?

Thanks

Sam 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...