User Relationship to Asset

samwoo

New Feature Request  

4 members have voted

1. 1. I would like the ability to specify a relationship between User/Team and Asset

• Agree
    • Disagree (explain why)
    • Not bothered
  2. 2. If the abiity to specify relationships is added, I would also like there to be grouping based on the relationship type, and to also define ordering of the groups in the Asset Summary (Super Users First, IT Support Users Second etc)

• Agree
    • Disagree (explain why)
    • Not bothered

Hello,

I would like to request the ability to be able to set the user relationship to an asset (if it's a Shared Asset). It should be customizable the same way Linked Requests are. We have a need to know who the Super Users (Team or User(S)) are for each Asset, we also have a need to know who the Primary and Secondary IT Support Person as well (especially for Software assets).

I believe I have raised this before as additional fields to be added to the Assets list quite a long time ago now, the above idea may be even more suitable that my original.

As a side "addon" task can we have the ability to define the groupings and orders of the User List as well, so we can see clearly in the Asset Summary.

Thanks,

Samuel

Cc:@Aaron Summers

ps. Please vote on this idea if you like it or not

• 1 month later...