Service Manager version

Izu

Guest Paul Davis

@Izu You can update to the latest build from the Administration Tool and from there see that the latest build is Build 1408 (see attached screenshot).  I can see that you are not on the latest build, but this can be readily applied and should take less than a minute to complete. If you have experienced any problems with an update, as you have subscribed to an enhanced Success Plan, you can raise these issues at https://www.hornbill.com/support . Any issues with or following an update are treated as a high priority with appropriate service levels. It is not possible to revert to a previous build, but easy to deploy a new build to, in effect, roll-forward with the requisite fix if indeed necessary. Please do let us know if you are experiencing any difficulties and this wasn't just a theoretical question.

image.png

• 5 weeks later...

@Paul Davis,

My question was where to I check to see the version of the most recent update and the details of the fixes in that version. I have know that the HSM tab in the App Store as shown above can provide such information but I do not want to click on it in case that triggers an update.

The reason is, I have to raise a change request prior to implementing the update.

Rgds,

Izu

Guest Paul Davis

@Izu You will only trigger an update if you actually click on the "Update" button itself. Clicking on the app icon in the centre of the tile will only open the page I showed in my first post above.

update.png