Services Search

Jeremy

Can I ask for a feature request, we would like the abilities to search the Services list when logging a request. This search should search the services and the CI's like the portal search so that if you have a lot of services or CI's they are easier to find.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Jeremy can i just double check, you are referring to the following progressive capture form, and acting as the agent?

image.png

Does the existing filter on service category help to reduce the volume of options? if not what sort of volume of service / catalog items are your agents faced with?  just trying to understand more about the challenge your agents are facing.

A second consideration (and i am not sure if it is applicable in your environment), but there is a system setting to limit the returned services in progressive capture to only those which the customer is subscribed too, but also to only those which the agent who is running through the PC supports.  This could further filter the list down? the idea here is if the customer takes services from IT, HR, Facilities etc, and they ring the IT desk, when the IT agent runs PC and gets to this form they will only see the IT Services they support and the customer is subscribed too, not the customers HR or Facilities services which they do not support - just a thought. 

image.png

Thanks 

Steve 

Hi @Jeremy no problem thanks for the feedback and the challenge it is presenting (nothing wrong with offering all services and CI's to all customers).  I'll feedback and see if there is anything we can do to help with finding the relevant Service / CI quicker for the agents on the services form in progressive capture.