Request for "Authorisation" column in request list view

Shamaila.Yousaf

We are in the process with creating a business process for mobile phone requests. As part of the process the details are sent to the authorises to approve or reject.

I am looking to create a view for the authorisation reject and authorisation authorised however; the authorisation column is not listed - any ideas?

• Victor changed the title to Request for "Authorisation" column in request list view
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Shamaila.Yousaf in the business process you would have an 'update request details>custom fields' node to pick up the outcome of the authorisation task and map it to a custom field of your choosing. 

Then just add that custom field to your custom view, update the display name of the column and that's that. 

As for showing all current used custom fields in a BPM, I don't think that is possible at the moment. 

Thanks, i understand now.  So I need to select the custom field as an outcome?

This is what i see (if i am in the correct bit), do i click on edit and add field? Upon doing so I can't see where i would select the custom field.

No worries, I am due to discuss with Dan on Monday so will have him arrange. 

Regards

Sxx

Authorisation Node Outcome.JPG

@Shamaila.Yousaf you will need to add nodes to update the custom field after the authorisation node:

image.png.aa14a349f6d465fc4f6ee26b1e7348ba.png

If you then add the custom field to the view (Custom Field A in the example above) then it will show as one of three things: Blank if the process hasn't reached this point, authorised or rejected depending on the authorisation node outcome.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 1/16/2019 at 8:29 AM, Shamaila.Yousaf said:

I am looking to create a view for the authorisation reject and authorisation authorised however; the authorisation column is not listed

HI Shamaila,

I just wanted to let you know that as of Service Manager update build 1727, the Authorisation field is now included as an available column for the Request List.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...