New Update: Hornbill Service Manager (1408)

Harry Hornbill

Hello Everyone

The latest build of Hornbill Service Manager (1408) has been released to live.

Change Log for this release are as follows:

New

• As a Service Desk Manager I want the ability to define colours against a Priority to display on the request list
  • As a Service Manager Analyst I want to see questions and answers about my request on the mobile app

Change

• Automatically take a Request off hold when resolved

Fix

• When raising or applying an email to a Request, long emails would cause the text entry box to grow to twice the expected size {PM00153929}
  • Deleting Service subscribers would not update the pagination {PM00153550}
  • Drilling down on the charts would sometimes cause for the scrollbar to disappear on the Dashboard {PM00154264}
  • In the request details, when resolving this and linked requests, it would resolve all of the linked requests at once, instead of one at a time {PM00154133}
  • When exporting a custom view, you would only be able to select from visible columns {PM00154328}
  • Catalog name was not available when reporting on a Request that was raised via Auto Responder {PM00153833}
  • Performance improvement to the operation updates a Request's Service Level targets {PM00154372}
  • Unable to raise a Request from a workspace post that had been created by a System user {PM00154382}