Service Request Default Logging Category (Using Source Expression)

JO_7001

Morning, 

I am looking for a little guidance, I have recently changed our IR Process to log cases from either the Self Service Portal or Email with a default category of "Logged by Email" or "Logged by Self Service". I am looking to make a similar change to our Starters Process which is based on our Service Request BPM - All Starter requests are emailed into the Service Desk so I am looking to set these cases with a Default Category that we already have "New Starters"

Would anyone mind pointing out where would be the best place to start in the Starters BPM, I have attached a screenshot which shows the current state of the BPM

image.thumb.png.291b9c2defd46e702211fc91a845630e.png

The Custom Expressions that have been used in the IR Process are as follows:

Flowcodes->Get Request Information->Source (Analyst/Email/Post/Request/Self Service) == Email

Flowcodes->Get Request Information->Source (Analyst/Email/Post/Request/Self Service) == Self Service

I thought that adding a Decision Node after "Assign to Team" with the above Custom Expressions would then allow for the BPM to process and assign the emailed requests to the Default Logging Category of "New Starters" however the process followed the "No Match" criteria and ignored the decision and processed the requests as previously.

Any pointers or assistance would be greatly appreciated.