Amending Wording on Default Capture Forms

Lauren

Hi,

We wish to amend the wording on the site details progressive capture form - the "out of the box" one. We know that this can be completed in "Translations" (as we've done it before for the "Add Attachments" form) - however, we're struggling to find the translation key.

Is someone able to confirm what the key is we require - or a list of the keys associated with default progressive capture forms?

Many thanks

Lauren

Hi @Lauren

The progressive capture translation strings normally all begin as user.view.pcapture and for the site forms you should be able to type in user.view.pcapture.site into the translation strings search in the admin portal which should list all of the translatable text used in those forms as per the screenshot.

If you can't find what you need there then let me know any specific text and I can have a further look.

Kind Regards,

Daveimage.png

Hi @David Hall

Unfortunately the key we require doesn't appear to begin "user.view.pcapture.site". I am looking for the key to amend the "Select the site relating to this call" (as below).

Are you able to confirm the name of they key I require?

Thanks

Lauren

site picker.jpg

Hi @Lauren

Sorry I've been trying to confirm where that would be configured and then I realised this is probably your service or customer portal.  For each of those there are an additional set of translation strings I'd forgotten about.  So again in the service manager translations view in the admin tool if you search for:

Service Portal:  guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.servicePortal.pcapture.site

or

Customer Portal:  guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.portal.pcapture.site

Then hopefully it will be one of these that currently contains that text.

Let me know how you get on,

Regards,

Dave