Reopened by the bpm

Giuseppe Iannacone

Hi @Giuseppe Iannacone looking at the timeline entries it looks like it does go into some sort of loop, but it is not clear after the Reopen path - what happens there, could you share the process image or definition so we can look to help? which node does the process go to when reopened?

For urgent support issues i would always suggest using the formal support option if it is part of your success plan:  https://www.hornbill.com/support/

Steve

@Giuseppe Iannacone i've run up the last stage of this process on a test instance and this is behaving as expected for me.  Once the request is resolved, it waits correctly for a status change.  If the agent (via the request) or the customer (via the portal) reopens the request the status changes to Open and the process unmarks the Request Resolved checkpoint and then does not proceed again until the request is resolved again. 

What is concerning me is the fact the updates on the timeline are in the context of the system which i would not expect as my testing shows these all my users (support or the customer).

I will check with support what could be causing these system context updates, but the process and syntax on the 2 stage closure looks fine to me 

Steve

@Giuseppe Iannacone i've taken a quick look with one of the support team and we are wondering if the behaviour your team has fed back is occurring on new requests running this process, or if the behaviour has been seen on older requests running an earlier iteration of that process?  as we are struggling to see how the behaviour in the timeline post you have shared is created from the current version of the process which you have also shared?

If the behaviour is on older requests running an earlier / different version of the process then you may have fixed this in your version of the process (i.e removed the loop which is seen on your screenshot), but if you are seeing this on new requests running this version of the process then we would need to handle this as a support call and look at specific examples with you.

If you could let us know either way that would be great, and if it is the later i would suggest raising this as a formal support issue here:   https://www.hornbill.com/support/

Steve