Access to Supplier Manager Beta

Dan Munns

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 6:30 PM, Gerry said:

@samwoo

We have been using that internally for some time but we are wanting to make quite a few changes to it, so for now its not available but we will be adding it at some point on the next few weeks. Watch this space

Gerry

Hi @Gerry,

Thanks - I am really keen to find out more about it. Will watch this space as suggested :)

• 4 months later...

Hello, 

Just wanted to say that I am interested in looking at Supplier Manager for our instance.

If installed, will everyone immediately get access, or is this only accessible to those who have the role? 

I just wanted to keep this quiet to everyone until we're happy to showcase it. 

Thanks, 

Samuel 

Ps. What a great 2 day INSIGHTS event, it was a great to see everyone, I am really looking forward to the future and glad to be a part of it. 

• Like 3

@samwoo there are role associated with Supplier Manager so only people with the roles will be able to see it. 

It is a very good app to be fair, which looks like it will be getting even better with some of the things showcased at Insights.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It was brilliant organised and fantastic event in the last 2 days! Hats off to you guys for making this happen!

It been a long time since i got really excited for the event and especially when seeing Hornbill Updates, Security and of course Orchestration!
Also big thank you to @Daniel Dekel, @TrevorHarris, @Steve G at roundtable to answer all our questions and sorry that I didn't get the chance to talk to others but hopefully next year we will get more opportunities to talk other developers. And thank you to @Gerry and Merc Littlefair (not sure what his username) too for answered to our questions!

@Gerry, can you confirm the timescale of when it possible to sign up for beta holiday manager?

Following the conversation with my manager which I have some good news to share that she is keen to create project for Hornbill Improvement Plan which she stated: Really good notes Aaron. (Thanks @samwoo!) When we have the Hornbill Improvement meeting, bring these with you and you can present them. Since we got Hornbill and not looking at other products, we may as well start to maximise the potential of Hornbill in our work.
But it a long journey ahead of us, like Merc said, it start with baby steps to which we will eventually get there and hopefully become like Waltham Forest Council in the near future.

Thanks,
Aaron :ph34r:

• Like 3

Hey @Aaron Summers

Thank you so much for the feedback, it is much appreciated.  Doubling the event size both in terms of attendees and days was a big decision for us to make as a business, we were not sure people could effort the time out of the office.  The feedback however, has been overwhelmingly positive and we are very grateful for yours also. 

The holiday manager app needs a bit of tidying around the edges, it functions well, we have been using it internally for well over a year and a half, but in terms of priority to get this polished, I will need to defer to the expertise of @AlexTumber

In terms of your Hornbill Improvement Plan news, thats wonderful to hear, I am really delighted that our solution gives you the value that warrents such an initiative, and I am sure the great mew stuff we have going on will enhance that further, if you need anything from us, please do let me know. 

Gerry

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I believe this is very close to being released, in the next two to three weeks it should be available for you all to deploy from the Hornbill App Store. For all existing customers it will be free to use, so no additional cost, and even better, under Priced for Life it will remain free for you, for as long as you remain a subscribed customer. Watch this space, its coming...

Gerry

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic