No Option to Edit/Colour

Lauren

Hi,

I am looking to change the content of some cards, as well as alter their colour, on a couple of our boards. I have full permissions to all of the boards I am trying to make these changes to - however, I have no options to edit/change colour. Please see image below for reference - I have options to copy, remove card, view timeline and see the card's history.

Where do I enable the edit/colour options?

Thanks

Lauren

board options.png

Unfortunately, the option to edit and change colour is not available on Service Manager cards such as Request, Change, Problem etc.  This is as the data is being synced from the related request.  I will raise with the Service Manager team whether its possible for the change colour option to be available.

Thanks

Trevor Harris

Thanks for your reply @TrevorHarris

Is there a way that we can add more info to the card? Currently, we have a board relating to our critical incidents - the cards currently show the reference and under that, the logging category. As well as this, we'd like it to display the date/time the incident was logged. How would I go about configuring this?

Thanks

Lauren

@Lauren the card should show the reference, followed by the summary which in your case might have the logging category. You could map the date logged to be added to the summary which would then display on cards. We're looking at enabling colours as you requested but customising the card beyond that isn't supported at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

@Lauren it won't be a Board node, it will be a Service Manager one used to update the summary with the logging category, you can also add the date to this field at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...

@Lauren the ability to change colours is on the way. You should be able to amend the title with the following value for the title of a card:

&[global["inputParams"]["requestId"]] + " - " + &[global["flowcode"]["dateLogged"]]

&[global["inputParams"]["requestId"]] + " - " + &[global["flowcode"]["dateLogged"]]

You'll need to have a Get Request Information node first to get the date logged.

image.png

• 1 month later...

Hi @TrevorHarris

We've been using the colours on boards for some time now and they're working well :)

One thing we have found is that you cannot change the colour of project tasks that are added to boards. Is this something that is going to be added at any point?

Thanks

Lauren

• 2 weeks later...