ProCap won't raise a request

SJEaton

Hi

I have a test ProCap called 'TEST Mosaic Training Request v2.0'  published under TEST HR Service.  When I click finish its not raising a request.  It has been doing so in the past as I have done a lot of testing on it but yesterday it wasn't, nor this morning. I have tested other ProCaps in this service and in other services and they all raise requests fine.  The BPM linked to it is 'TESTHRA Mosaic Training v2.0'

Any ideas what could be causing this issue? 

Sam

Capture.PNG

I'm not sure what impact this is having, but the error for the CSRF Token mismatch is do with having multiple browser tabs open and one of the tabs has had its session expired and is causing some issues with the cookies.  This is probably just because you are looking at the logs in admin as well as in the main client.   There has been some checks added to help with this.  I don't think that this is your issue with raising requests if it only happens with the one particular request.

The BPM process resume suggest that it is getting as far as raising the request and trying to do something in the BPM.  It may be that these requests are being created, but without assigned teams, users, or service and therefore not showing on a standard requests list.  Someone with the Service Desk Manager role should have an option to see orphaned requests on the request list using an option under the teams menu.

image.png

You will need to make sure that in the list of BPMs that the BPM that is being used is set to Active.

Next, I would look at the first node or two in that BPM.  Maybe post what these are.  As the issue is only occurring with this one particular request it is most likely related to a problem in either this Progressive Capture or BPM.  It could be something in Progressive Capture is struggling to get some information from the progressive capture, into the request and the BPM.  Something in a custom form.  

Hi  @James Ainsworth, I've recreated the PC which didn't make any difference.  The BPM is published and this is the first stage, and first 2 nodes.  We have this configuration in many of our processes.  This one was working correctly a few weeks ago when I tested it and nothing has been changed on it since.  If something was struggling in the BPM at least it would still raise a request and then error right? But it does nothing, and if I then click cancel it says "are you sure you want to leave this page without logging a request"

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

• 3 weeks later...